A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Gardening Oscars

I received a nice email from Colleen, founder of the Mouse and Trowel Awards thanking me for mentioning the awards over at Garden Voices . Apparently there was an uptick in traffic on the award site associated with my post. She says that it’s beginning to feel like the Oscars. I agree! These awards are the Oscars for the garden blogging world. Heck, some of us have even been shamelessly plugging our own sites (Vote for Garden Voices! Vote for Garden Voices!).

I think I can safely say that we are all eagerly awaiting the results of the first round of voting. We have our fingers and toes crossed for our own as well as our favorite blogs/podcasts/sites. The finalists will be announced on Sunday.

Colleen, let us know what the number of visitors is on Sunday!

3 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Caren, congratulations on the well-deserved nomination for Garden Voices. You're doing great things to expand the online gardening world. Susan

 
At 5:03 AM, Blogger Yolanda Elizabet Heuzen said...

A well deserved nomination for Garden Voices!!!! It's nice to see that people appreciate the work that the people of Garden Voice put in, day after day. Congratulations!!!!

For me Garden Voices is the site I visit every day that I'm on line.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger OldRoses said...

Thank you, Susan and Yolanda Elizabet. I really love all of the different gardening styles and opinions and how we all get along so well despite our differences. Maybe politicians should be forced to take up gardening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home