A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Favorite Rodents

No, I don’t mean the ravenous Middlesex squirrels or the dastardly tulip-bulb-eating rabbits or even the occasional mouse that sneaks into my basement only to become a cat toy. I’m talking Mousies, the Mouse & Trowel awards, where garden bloggers can nominate and vote for their favorite garden blogs, podcasts and websites.

Colleen has made some changes. She has eliminated a few categories and added “Best New Garden Blog” and “Post of the Year”. My favorite category, “Garden Blogger You’d Most Like to Have as a Neighbor”, made the cut so I can vote for the blogger I’d most like to have on the other side of the Ugly Green Fence!

Get your nomination form here. Make sure you include your email address on the bottom and submit your favorites by April 13th.

1 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Blogger Amy Urquhart said...

Thanks, I wasn't aware of the M & T Awards, what a great concept.

Playing in the Dirt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home