A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday


Join



Today marks the one year anniversary of my first trip to Longwood Gardens. It was love at first sight. I took a lot of photos on that trip but only posted the Christmas themed ones last year. I took other photos of the spectacluar variety of plants in the conservatory. These are carniverous plants.


I had no idea there were so many kinds!


Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

3 Comments:

At 3:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Longwood Gardens truly is an amazing place! :D

 
At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My son has always loved the carnivorous plants the best! He was always checking out books and telling me all about them! I too did not know there were so many kinds!

 
At 7:21 PM, Blogger OldRoses said...

Debbie, I loved them too as a child. I think it's a "kid" thing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home