A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Green Thumb Sunday


Join


This lovely pond is in the Display Gardens at Rutgers Gardens. The plants in the pots are actually water plants. The pots have no drainage holes so that the plants can sit in water.

I have to brag a little. This photo and a photo of the footbridge in the Native Plants garden that I took appear on the Rugers Gardens website here. Two more of my photos of the volunteers at work appear on the page describing the Volunteer Program. It is such an honor and a thrill for me that my photography is featured on the website of such a prestigious institution.



Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

3 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Deb @ Sugarfused said...

Beautiful place!

 
At 12:49 AM, Blogger Kerri said...

Just popping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas. I'll be back when I have time to relax between Christmas and New Year.
Joyous Noel!

 
At 3:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the variegated looking plant in the planter closest to the viewer? It's fantastic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home