A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Green Thumb Sunday


Join




This is for my fellow Straw Hatter, A, who pointed out to me that the photo I posted of the shed at Rutgers Gardens in October for my post on the Fall Foliage Festival did not properly show the window treatments that the volunteers had worked so hard to create. I chose that particular photo because it showed the side door which I talked about in my post. Here is a more flattering picture showing the windows in all their glory.

The shed, which is divided into two rooms inside one on either side of the door, was originally used as offices. Then it was used for storage and drying flowers. Now it is going to be converted into a gift shop and opened to the public.


Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

6 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Naturegirl said...

Now let's give that door some embellishment! The windows look great!

May your New Year be filled with much love,happiness,inspiration and great reading! hugs NG
~*purzzz to your kitties!*~

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Old Roses, I wish you a happy new year!

Sigrun

 
At 3:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year:)

 
At 4:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's ADORABLE!
I want this for my garden shed, oh yes. All that light!

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a big garden shed! Happy New Year.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger OldRoses said...

I want this shed too! Thanks for the wishes. Happy New Year to you all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home