A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The ninja in my kitchen

Picture this . . .

A middle-aged woman creeps stealthily across her kitchen. As she approaches the window, she freezes and checks that her prey is still there. Slooooowly she raises the camera to the window being careful not to move the curtains even a fraction of an inch.

Focus . . . fooooocus . . . Got him!

Red-bellied Woodpecker

That's how the professionals do it, right? Minus the kitchen and curtains part, of course!

3 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Harvest said...

Thanks for this . . . I was short and sweet and brought a smile to my face on a busy kitchen day . . .

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Harvest said...

Jeeze - LOL . . . I ment "that" not "I" - sorry . . .

 
At 10:39 PM, Blogger andy said...

Very nice blog. Sorry to take so long to respond to your comment on mine. You've probably forgotten. Thanks for pointing me to garden voices. Would you mind linking to eachother.
andy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home