A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Master Gardener Newsletter

The latest edition of “The Garden Spade”, the Middlesex County Master Gardener newsletter, is now available on the web. This was a tough one to get out. Not everyone was able to meet the deadline to get their articles in and I missed my deadline putting it together because I was finishing up work on the program for the Garden Gala at Rutgers Gardens.

A lot of people worked very hard to make it happen in a timely fashion. Good thing too, because the deadline for articles for the next issue is only a month away! Looks like I’ll be spending my holidays in front of the computer arranging articles and photos.

Next year, we plan on quarterly newsletters. I wonder when any of us will have time to garden?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home