A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday

Join


SNOW!


This winter season couldn’t more different from last year when it stayed warm until February. Last year at this time I had snowdrops blooming. This year we have had first snow flurries and today our first significant snowfall. It was only about an inch but still unusual for this time of year in New Jersey. We don’t usually get significant snowfalls until January.

As noted in my previous posts, I am working nights again. I was so tired when I got home this morning that I didn’t even think to take any pictures of the snow.

Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home