A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Monday, March 12, 2007

Straw Hat Foodies

Readers of my cooking blog know that my fellow Straw Hatter, "A" loves to cook as much as I do. She has been contributing reviews of recipes she is trying. This involves her emailing the recipes and her reviews which I then have to copy and paste, rearrange, retype, etc. So I am really excited that "A" has agreed to become a co-blogger.

"A" also has a plot at Rutgers Gardens in the veggie area. Quite a few of the recipes she makes use ingredients that she has grown herself. If you're a veggie gardener too, you definitely want to check out her reviews.

Starting today, she will be posting her own reviews and recipes. As she gets the hang of this blogging thing, she will be adding her own links to the sidebar. So if you're wondering what to make for dinner tonight, take a look at her Lentil & Bulgar Pilaf with Squash. I can't wait to try it myself!

3 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Floaty said...

Is to thank, learn the garden, make yard better, turnip, carrot.

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Rosengeranium said...

Cooking and gardening is such an excellent combination. I've just set up an instant herbgarden to be able to season my food properly again - but I think I overdid the basil :O .

Happy gardening!

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger OldRoses said...

Basil can get pretty big. You'll just have to use a lot in your cooking to keep it proprerly "pruned"!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home