A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Green Thumb Sunday

Join




It’s amazing what my houseplants have been up to this summer while my attention was focused on the gardens outside.

When did this happen?


Just last April I posted a photo of my plant room. The hanging pot had a couple of baby spider plants in it. Now look at them, all grown up with babies of their own!


Gardeners, Plant and Nature lovers can join in every Sunday, visit As the Garden Grows for more information.

4 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Blogger Correy said...

Very cool it looks like you discovered this plants brambles and vine charachteristics.

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger My Chutney Garden said...

They look so, well, spider like! They clearly love you and where they are.
What a happy bunch of babies!
You should be a proud mama.
Sharon

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger David (Snappy) said...

Gorgeous Spider plant!My three baby plants are sat in compost waiting to grow on a bit before being seperated.They are great clean air filters spider plants, my first introduction to growing plants was a baby spider plant like the ones you have hanging down!
From the small acorn comes the mighty oak tree :)

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger OldRoses said...

What's really strange is that the "mother" plant in my kitchen isn't nearly as prolific as the offspring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home