A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Newsletter News

I just noticed that the Fall edition of the Middlesex County Master Gardener newsletter that I labor over is available online! Go here and see all the improvements we've made since the first newsletter. We've added a recipe column and loads more pictures. Two of them are mine, the rain garden photo and the recipe column photo. My favorite picture is the one illustrating the Ag Field Day article. The gentleman with the binder is in my Master Gardener class. It really captures his essence. No, I didn't take the picture. In case anyone is wondering, I do appear in photos in both issues. Sadly, my garden gnome has been replaced by a garden frog. You gotta wonder, though, about a group that allows its garden art to write articles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home