A Gardening Year

The adventures and misadventures of an heirloom gardener

Sunday, July 31, 2005

A Great Link and A Show-Off

Kathy Purdy of Cold Climate Gardening emailed me today to let me know that she had added my blog to her Garden Blog Directory . Always on the lookout for great gardening blogs, I headed over to her site. I think I am in love! Her Garden Blog Directory is extensive and will keep me busy for days checking out all the blogs. She also has links and resources for various topics. The most timely for me is her Cottage Gardening Links and Resources . I was planning on spending some time this winter researching cottage gardening for a new Cottage Garden I will create next spring. There is also a highly readable journal authored by seven gardeners in zones 3 through 5. If you haven't visited Cold Climate Gardening before, it is definitely worthwhile setting aside some time to explore this informative site.

Remember I was bringing my camera to work to post photos while my home PC was being repaired? I took some of those photos and made a slide-show for my office computer. Now, every time I step away from my desk and my screen saver goes on, my co-workers are treated to pictures of my garden. I'm such a show-off!

1 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Blogger crazygramma said...

Hee Hee I love it I did not put a slide show on my computer but I did use a photo of one of my roses as a screen saver. I am going to check out the links for the Cottage Garden as well

 

Post a Comment

<< Home